We can’t thank our partners, presenters, attendees, staff, and venue hosts enough! Thank you all for coming together to make our second annual Housing & Schools Symposium a huge success.
We will provide a summary of the whole day, with pictures included, soon. First, however, we wanted to make sure all of the materials were available to you as soon as possible. Below you can find the powerpoint presentations involved in our sessions:
- VCU -Neighborhood and School Characteristics
- Teaser Video: Purpose Built Communities
- Presentation by Jenna Tomasello, Program Associate at the American Youth Policy Forum
- Presentation by Ashley Montgomery, Director of Housing & Community Development in Fairfax County
- Presentation by Heather Crislip, Executive Director of Housing Opportunities Made Equal
- Presentation by Kathleen Brownlee, Vice President of Purpose Built Communities
Look forward to more updates from us, and if you haven’t already, fill out our brief survey for attendees (click to visit page)!